Atlantis (Evo) Coil Head
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and pay only £3.25 each
Aspire Atlantis / Atlantis Evo Coil Unit.
Replacement kanthal sub-ohm coil head for the Atlantis.
0.3 ohm (70-80W)
0.4 ohm Clapton (Evo) (40 - 50W)
0.5 ohm (20-30W)
0.5 ohm Clapton (Evo) (35 - 40W)
1.0 ohm (40-50W)
The Atlantis, Atlantis Evo (Clapton), and Triton coils are cross compatible.
This is designed for Sub-Ohm vaping and CAN NOT be used with standard eGo type batteries.
You must ensure that your device is able to cope with the demand of power and current drain required to run them. A minimum of 30A rated battery is required. Or a variable wattage (capable of at least 30w) device designed to cope with high current load.
Sub-Ohm atomisers are for advanced users only.
Aspire Atlantis / Atlantis Evo Coil Unit
Sub-ohm vaping is dangerous when used with the wrong device.
Please read the following information before buying the Aspire Atlantis BVC Coil Unit.
By purchasing this product you agree you have read the following and will follow the instructions without fail.
• Due to very high current drain required from the power source when using sub-ohm atomisers, this product may cause a fire hazard or explosion if used with eGo type batteries, or other batteries that do not have very high current drain capability. DO NOT use this product with any eGo batteries.
• You must ensure that the battery device you use is able to cope with the power demands required. Minimum 30A rating recommended.
• If you do not have a device that can safely supply the power demanded from 0.5 ohm, then we recommend using the Aspire CF SUBΩ (sub ohm) Battery.
• iVapour Limited will not be held responsible for issues caused by failing to adhere to the above.