Aspire Quad-Flex Power Pack
Aspire Quad-Flex Power Pack can be vaped as a low-profile RDA tank or a Squonker style RDA.
It also allows you to turn your Nautilus X into the Quad-Flex Survival kit (RTA).
Options of usage:
- Quad-Flex low-profile RDA with Turboline top airflow system option
- Quad-Flex low-profile bottom feed RDA (for squonkers) with Turboline top airflow system option
- Using the Nautilus X (not included) - Quad-Flex drop-wick RDTA tank with dual or single airflow adjustability, and allows for Turboline top cap fitting
This is an advanced user piece, something for modders only.
It will require a certain level of mechanical skills and knowledge to able to use and rebuild properly.
- 1 x Quad-Flex RDA
- 1 x Top hardware with Top Airflow
- 1 x 510 drip tip adapter
- 1 x Capillary Screw
- 1 x RDTA Tank Adapter
- 1 x Bag of Organic cotton
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 2 x Pre-installed Clapton coils (0.35-0.45Ω; 40-50w)
- 4 x Extra Grub Screws
- 1 x Extra O-ring Sets
Diameter: 22 mm
Incorrect construction and installation of a coil can lead to the damaging of your vaping device or battery.
Please test coils before use to make sure they are not causing a short or the resistance is too low.
iVapour Limited accepts no responsibility for possible damage caused by the incorrect set up of this device.
Due to the nature of this product it is sold with NO warranty.