Innokin Cool Fire Ultra TC150 Box Mod
The CoolFire Ultra TC150 Mod from Innokin has 150 Watts of power with precision temperature control from its 4000mAh battery. With a whole host of new features, the TC150 is modern, fits nicely in the hand and its clear display offers a range of vaping information.
Made from high quality stainless steel 510 threading and a gold plated spring loaded connector which are fully compatible with all standard coil and tank systems.
The CoolFire Ultra can be vaped while charging with many safety protections in place.
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Maximum output Wattage: 150W
- Maximum working Current : 36A
- Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm (Minimum)
- Temperature Control Mode: Ni (0.1‐0.2 Ohm),Ti (0.1‐0.5Ohm),
- Stainless Steel 0.2‐1.0 ohm coils are recommended.
- Charging: 5V/1A
- 150‐315 °C 5°C increments
- 300‐600 °F 5°F increments
- Operating Wattage Range :6.0 ‐ 150W at 0.5watt increments
- Precision Temperature Control
- Direct Current – Steady Power
- Output Balanced Even Coil Heat‐Up
- Ultra‐low External Heat Generation
- Dry Hit Detection & Prevention
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
Available in Black, Blue, Red & White
What's in the box:
- 1 x Cool Fire Ultra TC150 mod
- 1 x iSub VE Tank (0.5ohm BVC coil installed)
- 1 x spare iSub 0.5ohm SS coil
- 1 x Extra glass tube
- 1 x Silicone sleeve
- 1 x Vape band
- 1 x Micro-USB charging cable
- Spare O-rings
Operating Voltage Range: 3.0-7.5V in .1volt increments
Operating Wattage Range: 6.0 - 110W in .5watt increments
MODN and MODP in Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage Mode:
- The AETHON Chip will heat the coil according to selected wattage or voltage.
- The AETHON Chip will heat the coil with 20% more power for the first 2 seconds and then drop down to the selected wattage or voltage.
Bypass Mode: When the Innokin Oceanus is in Bypass mode, the mod will heat the coil according to the battery's voltage.
Operating Voltage: 3.0V-7.5V
Operating Wattage: 6.0W-110W
Standby Current: 100uA max
Maximum Output Wattage110W
Maximum Output Current31.5A
Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
Charging: Micro USB DC 5V/2A
The Innokin Cool Fire Ultra TC150 mod comes with a 3 month warranty.
NOTE: Battery Safety
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Never continue to use an e-cigarette if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery gets hot to the touch, orif it begins smelling: DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE. Let it cool down (1 hour) in a safe environment (outside preferably), and dispose of correctly, or make arrangements to return, if still under warranty.
If your e-cigarette or device begins activating itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser anymore from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
iVapour Limited are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.