Innokin Kroma-A iSub B Kit
Innokin Kroma-A iSub B Kit
Small handy compact size, featuring a decent capacity internal 2000mAh battery with TC, coupled with the new iSub B tank, in a really smart design with maximum grip.
The ultra-compact and ergonomic Kroma-A vaporizer has a maximum output of 75 Watts with 2amp micro-USB quick-charge! Paired with the iSub-B with Plex3D coils you’ll enjoy more flavors and a greater number of puffs per charge.
The iSub-B is the first Innokin iSub tank powered by advanced Plex3D Coils with 3D mesh which use less power to deliver bigger flavors and clouds. Plex3D Coils advanced coil design with ‘Micro-Grooves’ increases the surface area and produce amazing flavors at 30 – 55Watts.
Plex3D Coils rapidly heat up and cool-down faster than traditional coils, extending coil life and the organic cotton and wood pulp wicking improves eliquid coil flow and boosts flavors. Crafted with high quality stainless steel and Rainbow tinted Pyrex Glass, the iSub-B twists to open and features automatic flood prevention when filling.
The Kroma-A high quality 24mm threading is compatible with all 510 tanks and the iSub-B features a replaceable 510 Resin Drip tip.
- Ultra-compact, ergonomic ‘grip’ design.
- 6 -75 Watt output with Temperature Control
- 2000mAh internal battery with 2Amp micro USB Quick charge
- Vape while charging
- Integrated battery safety protections
- Plex3D Next Generation 3D Mesh Coils
- Easy ‘Twist to Fill’ with automatic flood prevention
- High quality Stainless Steel with Rainbow tinted Pyrex glass.
- Resin 510 replaceable Honeycomb Drip-tip
- 1x iTaste Kroma-A Mod
- 1x iSub B Tank (0.35Ω Coil)
- 1x PLEX3D Coil (0.35Ω KAL)
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x Vape Band
- 1x Spare Glass
- 1x Spare O-Ring Set
- 1x User Packet (Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Warning Booklet, Battery Warning Card)
For shipping outside the UK, a tracked shipping option must be selected to complete transaction.
The Kroma-A mod comes with 28 days warranty, the iSub B Tank comes with DOA warranty only.
AETHON Chip features:
- Complete range of T.C. Modes (SS, Ni200, Ti).
- Total T.C. Dry Hit Prevention & Quick Calibration.
- UltraFast response: .2 seconds from Click to Vapor!
- VDC power output with ClearWave noise cancellation.
- Precise Coil Resistance Reading (.00000).
- Uniform coil heating eliminates hotspots.
- 25 – 100W Temperature Control RampUp preBoost.
- High quality stainless steel 510 threading.
- Spring loaded gold plated connector pin.
- 2AMP microUSB Quick Charge.
- Integrated charging safety protections.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption.
Operating Temperature Range:
150-315 °C 5°C increments
300-600 °F 5°F increments
Operating Wattage Range: 6.0 - 75W in 0.5watt increments
Precision Temperature Control
Direct Current – Steady Power Output
Balanced Even Coil Heat-Up
Ultra-low External Heat Generation
Dry Hit Detection & Prevention
Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
Standby current: 200uA max
Maximum output Wattage: 100W
Maximum output Current: 35.5A
Maximum working Current : 30A
Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
Atomizer Resistance: 0.1Ohm (Minimum)
Important: Temperature Control is only with T.C. compatible coils.
Charging: 5V/2A Fast Charging Supported.
NOTE: Battery Safety
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Never continue to use an e-cigarette if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery gets hot to the touch, orif it begins smelling: DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE. Let it cool down (1 hour) in a safe environment (outside preferably), and dispose of correctly, or make arrangements to return, if still under warranty.
If your e-cigarette or device begins activating itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser anymore from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
iVapour Limited are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.