Aspire Atlantis Evo Tank Kit
The Aspire Atlantis Evo tank represents the zenith of recent sub-ohm tank evolution. Double wicking efficiency teamed with lower positioned wick points create ultra-efficient juice flow..
Top filling high performance Aspire Atlantis Evo at a reasonable price.
This optimized design allows high VG E-liquid an even faster route to the coil system. The Evo breathes without a hitch when you require thick dense vapor production.
• Fully stainless steel body and pyrex tank
• Top filling 22mm diameter tank
• Capacity: 2ml standard (or 4ml with extended section available separately).
• Replaceable Japanese cotton sub-ohm atomizer head
The Atlantis Evo tank is designed for Sub-Ohm vaping and CAN NOT be used with standard eGo type batteries.
You must ensure that your device is able to cope with the demand of power and current drain required to run them. A minimum of 30A rated battery is required. Or a variable wattage (capable of at least 40w) device designed to cope with high current load.
Sub-Ohm atomisers are for advanced users only.
Atlantis coils are available in the store.
The Aspire Atlantis Evo Extended Tank Kit with 4ml Replacement Tube contains:
- 1 x Aspire Atlantis EVO Tank - 2ml (0.4 ohm coil pre-installed)
- 1 x replacement glass tube (2ml)
- 1 x 0.5 ohm replacement coil
- 1 x rubber cuff
Coils: 0.4Ω Kanthal Clapton (40W - 50W); 0.5Ω Kanthal Clapton (35W - 40W)
Material: Stainless Steel, Pyrex glass
Thread: 510 thread
Length: 45mm (with 2ml tank)
Due to the disposable element of the cartomisers, they come with DOA warranty only.
Sub-ohm vaping is dangerous when used with the wrong device.
Please read the following information before buying the Cleito Tank with sub-ohm coil.
By purchasing this product you agree you have read the following and will follow the instructions without fail.
• Due to very high current drain required from the power source when using sub-ohm atomisers, this product may cause a fire hazard or explosion if used with eGo type batteries, or other batteries that do not have very high current drain capability. DO NOT use this product with any eGo batteries.
• You must ensure that the battery device you use is able to cope with the power demands required. Minimum 30A rating recommended.
• iVapour Limited will not be held responsible for issues caused by failing to adhere to the above.