Aspire Cleito Exo Tank
The Aspire Cleito Exo sub-ohm 2ml Tank with solid spin top fill system for refilling quickly and cleanly.
The Cleito EXO Tank from Aspire brings you to the next level of high-power vaping.
The Cleito EXO has a greatly improved airflow system, with wide top air slots feeding to a bottom chimney intake from the coil.
This gives improved vapour production and huge flavour from the large pre-installed 0.16ohm coil.
Top filling, 2ml capacity and leak free.
• Fully stainless steel body and pyrex tank
• Top filling
• Capacity: 2ml
• Fully interchangeable with the Cleito coils
Standard Cleito coils are also compatible with the Cleito Exo (and will increase capacity to 3.5ml).
The Cleito tank is designed for Sub-Ohm vaping and CAN NOT be used with standard eGo type batteries.
You must ensure that your device is able to cope with the demand of power and current drain required to run them. A minimum of 30A rated battery is required. Or a variable wattage (capable of at least 40w) device designed to cope with high current load.
Sub-Ohm atomisers are for advanced users only.
Cleito coils are available separately.
The Aspire Cleito Exo Tank Kit contains:
- 1x Cleito EXO Tank - 2ml (with 0.16ohm coil pre-installed)
- 1x Extra 0.16ohm coil
- 1x Extra Drip tip
- 2x Extra O-rings
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
Due to the disposable element of the cartomisers, they come with DOA warranty only.
Sub-ohm vaping is dangerous when used with the wrong device.
Please read the following information before buying the Cleito Tank with sub-ohm coil.
By purchasing this product you agree you have read the following and will follow the instructions without fail.
• Due to very high current drain required from the power source when using sub-ohm atomisers, this product may cause a fire hazard or explosion if used with eGo type batteries, or other batteries that do not have very high current drain capability. DO NOT use this product with any eGo batteries.
• You must ensure that the battery device you use is able to cope with the power demands required. Minimum 30A rating recommended.
• iVapour Limited will not be held responsible for issues caused by failing to adhere to the above.