Innokin Mini Apex Tank
Innokin iSub Apex Mini
The iSub Apex Mini tank is the next generation in Innokin's best-selling iSub Apex tank series.
The Apex Mini offers quick and clean refills from the top, and the superb flavour and general design is not disimilar to the original iSub Apex but this tank has a 2ml capacity and is now capable of higher wattages with the new BVC Clapton coils. There are many coils options available for this tank both sub-ohm and non sub-ohm.
This item is best suited to experienced vapers due to the sub-Ohm coils and high power required to fire them, plus the need for high VG juices.
You must ensure that your device is able to cope with the demand of power and current drain required to run them. A minimum of 30A rated battery is required. Or a variable wattage (capable of at least 20w) device designed to cope with high current load.
Sub-Ohm atomisers are for advanced users only.
iSub coils are available separately.
- Stainless stainless construction
- Pyrex glass tank
- Juice capacity of 2ml
- Filled from the top
- Adjustable airflow
- Comes with two iSub BVC Clapton coils 0.5 Ohm 20-35W
- Diameter 22mm
- Height 47mm (excluding thread)
- TPD compliant
- 510 connection (22mm)
- 510 drip tip mouthpiece connection
Due to the disposable element of the cartomisers, they come with DOA warranty only.
Sub-ohm vaping is dangerous when used with the wrong device.
Please read the following information before buying the iSub Tank with sub-ohm coil.
By purchasing this product you agree you have read the following and will follow the instructions without fail.
• Due to very high current drain required from the power source when using sub-ohm atomisers, this product may cause a fire hazard or explosion if used with eGo type batteries, or other batteries that do not have very high current drain capability. DO NOT use this product with any eGo batteries.
• You must ensure that the battery device you use is able to cope with the power demands required. Minimum 30A rating recommended.
• If you do not have a device that can safely supply the power demanded from 0.5 ohm, then we recommend using the Aspire CF SUBΩ (sub ohm) Battery.
• iVapour Limited will not be held responsible for issues caused by failing to adhere to the above.