GeekVape Aegis X 200W TC Mod
Geek Vape | Aegis X 200W Box Mod | Dual 18650
Essentially an updated Aegis Legend, the legendary Aegis is now back with a 2.4" OLED display screen!
Designed with durability and user experience in mind, the Aegis X is the most advanced dual battery device to date.
Powered with the new AS 2.0 chipset that is twice as powerful and more accurate than previous iterations!
- Unibody 510 Connector - Robust Quality
- Optimised button position for single-handed operation
- 6 High Grade materials to improve durability and user experience
AS 2.0 Chipset
- Faster response time
- Outstanding accuracy & stable power output
- Supports precise temperature control for Stainless Steel, Ni 200 & Titanium
- Innovative battery balancing & charging protection
- Three new modes: Powerful / Standard / Soft
- Multiple Protections including over charge, over current & more!
2.4" OLED Screen with Vivid Display
IP67 Water, Shock & Dust Protections
USB Charging & Firmware
Dual 18650 steel shell lithium batteries. Charger specs: 5V / 2A
- Size: 128.9mm x 31.5mm x 41.2mm
- Input Voltage: 6.2V - 8.4V
- Output Voltage: 0.1V- 12V
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.0 Ohm
- Charging Specs: 5V / 2A
- Output Power: 5W - 200W
- Temp Control: 100C - 315C / 200F - 600F
- Battery Specs: Dual 18650 Steel Shell Lithium Batteries
- 1 x Aegis X Mod
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
The GeekVape Aegis X mod comes with 3 months warranty.
NOTE: Battery Safety
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Never continue to use an e-cigarette if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery gets hot to the touch, orif it begins smelling: DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE. Let it cool down (1 hour) in a safe environment (outside preferably), and dispose of correctly, or make arrangements to return, if still under warranty.
If your e-cigarette or device begins activating itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser anymore from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
iVapour Limited are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.