Aspire 21700 Battery 25A 3800mAh
Aspire 21700 High-drain Li-ion Battery 25A 3800mAh
The Aspire 21700 is a high performance 21700 lithium battery with 25A maximum continuous discharge current and massive 3800mAh battery capacity. It can be recharged too.
The Aspire 21700 has light weight and high energy density, so the power still remains 80% after 1000 cycles.
Compatible with all 21700 mods.
- Size: 21.5mm x 70.7mm
- Model: 21700
- Capacity: 3800mAh
- Constant Current: 25A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Storage Temperature: Room temperature, dry place
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
- Fully charge before first use.
- Never short (connect the positive and negative end).
- Keep in suitable non-conducting container.
- Never store batteries with other metal objects as these may cause shorts.
- Never transport batteries loose in the same pocket as keys, coins and other metal objects.
- Never leave batteries charging unattended or overnight.
Best 21700 battery to date
Posted by Anthony on 11th May 2018
Since mods using 21700 size batteries have become popular, I have tried most of the available brands. To date, there are no big-name 21700 on the market; among the available brands, the AVB 21700 is the battery which fared better. Capacity is correctly stated at 4000 mah, max continuous current is 20 Amp, max peak current is 30 Amp, internal resistance 20 milliohm. I use the AVB batteries for my Pico 21700, which lasts more than two days when MTL vaping.