GeekVape Frenzy Pod KitDesigned for the ultimate user experience, the GeekVape Frenzy Kit is a brand-new portable and innovative Pod System kit with beautifully crafted Zinc Alloy & Resin construction. Working with built-in 950mAh battery and smart AS Micro Chipset, the GeekVape Frenzy is one of the most advanced pod system in the vape market and supports stable and high-performance vaping with multiple safety protections.
- Magnetic Connection on the pod for quick accessibility
- Thread-less, simply twist to access coil replacement
- Convenient airflow adjustment
- Easy access bottom-refill with anti-leak technology
- Advanced AS Micro chipset with TC mode capabilities
- Automatically adjusts mode dependant on which coil is used
- Battery life indicator
- USB charging
- Size: 86.1 x 37 x 15.7 mm
- Liquid capacity: 2ml
- Output Power: 2.5V 420F/ 2.7V 440F / 2.9V 460F
- Coil Resistance: 0.7-3.0 Ohm
- Battery capacity: 950mAh
- Charging Specifications: 5V 1A
- Low voltage warning: 3.3V +- 0.1V
- PCBA Temperature alarm: 80C
- Maximum output duration: 10s
- Working temperature: -10-45C
- Stand-by currnet: < 10uA
- Battery Life Indicator: Red light: 0-30%; Blue light: 31-69%; Green light: 70-100%
- 1 x Frenzy Kit (Pre-installed 0.7 Ohm NS Coil)
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Spare 1.2 Ohm NS Coil
NOTE: Battery Safety
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Always charge in/ on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave batteries charging unattended or overnight.
Do not charge on carpets, couches, near curtains or other flammable items.
Please be sure to use the correct specification charger with the correct device/ battery.
Failure to use the correct specification charger could result in damaging the battery and/or explosion or fire.
Never continue to use an e-cigarette if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery gets hot to the touch, orif it begins smelling: DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE. Let it cool down (1 hour) in a safe environment (outside preferably), and dispose of correctly, or make arrangements to return, if still under warranty.
If your e-cigarette or device begins activating itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser anymore from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
iVapour Limited are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.