Innokin Kroma-A Zenith Kit
Innokin Kroma-A Zenith Kit
Small handy compact size, featuring a decent capacity internal 2000mAh battery with TC, coupled with the excellent performance MTL Zenith tank, in a really smart design with maximum grip.
• Up to 75W power output
• 2000mAh battery
• Can fire as low as 0.1 ohm atomizer
• OLED display showing atomizer resistance value, voltage, wattage, TC and remaining battery level
• USB port for charging (use at the same time) - 2 Amp Micro USB Quick charge
• Easy twist Top-filling Zenith mouth-to-lung (MTL) tank (2ml)
• Compact and comfortable with stylish design
1A USB wall plug for faster charging can be added as an optional extra below.
For shipping outside the UK, a tracked shipping option must be selected to complete transaction.
Innokin iTaste Kroma Slipstream Kit contains:
- 1 x iTaste Kroma-A 75W Mod
- 1 x Zenith Tank (with 1.6 ohm kanthal coil)
- 1 x Zenith coil - 0.8 ohm or 0.5 ohm Plexus coil (depending on edition)
- 1 x Spare curvy mouthpiece / drip tip
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Vape band & spare O-rings
iTaste Kroma-A Features
- Stylish portable variable wattage / variable temperature box mod
- True 2000mAh capacity internal battery
- Adjustable from 6 to 75 Watts in 0.5 Watt increments
- Inset spring-loaded centre pin with stainless steel 510 threading
- Built-in bright OLED display
- Large Ergonomic Power button with colour changing battery level indication and ON/OFF feature
- Short circuit protection
- Ultra-low standby power consumption
- "Vape while charging" capability
Zenith Tank features
- Twisting top-fill design
- 2ml Capacity
- Pyrex glass tank
- Easy to replace coil-heads
- Two types of coils 1.6Ω and 0.8Ω
- Adjustible air flow
- Standard 510 connector to work with most mods on the market
- 24mm Diameter
1.6 ohm | 10-14w
0.8 ohm | 15-18w
The Kroma-A mod comes with 28 days warranty, the Zenith Tank comes with DOA warranty only.
AETHON Chip features:
- Complete range of T.C. Modes (SS, Ni200, Ti).
- Total T.C. Dry Hit Prevention & Quick Calibration.
- UltraFast response: .2 seconds from Click to Vapor!
- VDC power output with ClearWave noise cancellation.
- Precise Coil Resistance Reading (.00000).
- Uniform coil heating eliminates hotspots.
- 25 – 100W Temperature Control RampUp preBoost.
- High quality stainless steel 510 threading.
- Spring loaded gold plated connector pin.
- 2AMP microUSB Quick Charge.
- Integrated charging safety protections.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption.
Operating Temperature Range:
150-315 °C 5°C increments
300-600 °F 5°F increments
Operating Wattage Range: 6.0 - 75W in 0.5watt increments
Precision Temperature Control
Direct Current – Steady Power Output
Balanced Even Coil Heat-Up
Ultra-low External Heat Generation
Dry Hit Detection & Prevention
Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
Standby current: 200uA max
Maximum output Wattage: 100W
Maximum output Current: 35.5A
Maximum working Current : 30A
Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
Atomizer Resistance: 0.1Ohm (Minimum)
Important: Temperature Control is only with T.C. compatible coils.
Charging: 5V/2A Fast Charging Supported.
NOTE: Battery Safety
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Never continue to use an e-cigarette if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery gets hot to the touch, orif it begins smelling: DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE. Let it cool down (1 hour) in a safe environment (outside preferably), and dispose of correctly, or make arrangements to return, if still under warranty.
If your e-cigarette or device begins activating itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser anymore from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
iVapour Limited are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.