Innokin | Kroma-Z 40W Pod Mod Kit | 3000mAh | 2mlGreat new compact Innokin Kroma-Z, but with large 3000mAh battery capacity, that uses the popular line of Z coils.
- Adjustable 6 – 40 Watt Vaporizer
- Easy to Use with great buttons and bright OLED screen
- Compatible with entire range of Z-Coils
- Easy adjustable airflow for either MTL or RDL usage
- Quick charge 3000mAh internal battery, with type-C cable
- 510 adapter also available separrately
For shipping outside the UK, a tracked shipping option must be selected to complete transaction.
- Wattage Range: 6W - 40W
- Battery: 3000mAh Internal
- Pod Capacity: 2ml
- Included Coil Resistance: 0.3 Ohm Z-Coil (30-40W) , 0.8 Ohm Z-Coil (15-18W)
- Coil Material: KAL Mesh
- Coil Compatibility: Compatible with Z-Coil series
- Airflow: External adjustable
- Resistance: 0.2 Ohm - 3.5 Ohm
- Body Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Charging Current: 1.7A
1x Kroma Z Pod (0.8Ω Z coil installed)
1x Spare 0.3Ω Z coil
2x Extra Drip Tip
1x Type-C charging cable
1x Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Battery Safety
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Never continue to use an e-cigarette if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery gets hot to the touch, orif it begins smelling: DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE. Let it cool down (1 hour) in a safe environment (outside preferably), and dispose of correctly, or make arrangements to return, if still under warranty.
If your e-cigarette or device begins activating itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser anymore from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
iVapour Limited are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.