Innokin iSub B Tank
The Innokin iTaste iSub B sub-ohm 2ml Tank with solid spin top fill system for refilling quickly and cleanly.
New top filling high performance iSub B at a reasonable price.
With a stainless body and pyrex glass tank, the iSub B also features new Plex3D mesh coils that have organic cotton and wood-pulp wicking.
- Twist to open Top-Cap.
- ‘Four Point’ Adjustable Airflow.
- High Quality Stainless Steel and Rainbow tinted Pyrex Glass.
- Automatic fill-shield Prevents Flooding When Filling.
- 510 Replaceable Mouthpiece.
- Durable 510 Connection.
- Available in Stainless Steel, Blue, Black, Gunmetal.
- Compatible with All Innokin iSub Coils.
iSub – Plex3D Coils:
- Next Generation 3D Mesh Coil Technology
- Plex3D Pattern with ‘Micro-Grooves’ Boosts Flavors.
- Ultra-Rapid Heat-up and Cool-down Extends Coil Life.
- High Efficiency Coil Power Flow.
- Organic Cotton and Wood-Pulp Wicking.
- 30 – 55 Wattage Range (0.35Ω KAL)
- Plex3D Coil is Compatible with Innokin iSub Tanks.
The Innokin iSub B Tank contains:
- 1x iSub B Tank (0.35Ω Coil)
- 1x Plex3D Coil (0.35Ω)
- 1x Vape Band
- 1x Spare Glass
- 1x Spare O-Ring Set
- 1x Quick Start Guide
The iSub tank is designed for Sub-Ohm vaping and CAN NOT be used with standard eGo type batteries.
You must ensure that your device is able to cope with the demand of power and current drain required to run them. A minimum of 30A rated battery is required. Or a variable wattage (capable of at least 20w) device designed to cope with high current load.
Sub-Ohm atomisers are for advanced users only.
iSub coils are available separately.
Due to the disposable element of the cartomisers, they come with DOA warranty only.
Sub-ohm vaping is dangerous when used with the wrong device.
Please read the following information before buying the iSub Tank with sub-ohm coil.
By purchasing this product you agree you have read the following and will follow the instructions without fail.
• Due to very high current drain required from the power source when using sub-ohm atomisers, this product may cause a fire hazard or explosion if used with eGo type batteries, or other batteries that do not have very high current drain capability. DO NOT use this product with any eGo batteries.
• You must ensure that the battery device you use is able to cope with the power demands required. Minimum 30A rating recommended.
• If you do not have a device that can safely supply the power demanded from 0.5 ohm, then we recommend using the Aspire CF SUBΩ (sub ohm) Battery.
• iVapour Limited will not be held responsible for issues caused by failing to adhere to the above.