Efest Slim K2 Charger
Efest Slim K2 LED Indicator USB Dual Charger
The Efest Slim K2 charger is the perfect light weight on the go dual bay USB charger.
The Efest Slim K2 charges at 1A fast charge via micro USB, and can charge x2 batteries on the go at the same time. It has all the safety features you would expect from a leading name in this industry.
The LED indicates when your battery is charging and when the battery is fully charged.
Features and Specs:
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 26500, 26650
- Portable Design with Quality Piano Strings
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Dual Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Output Power: DC 5V 1A
- DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <100mA
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Activation Current: 50mA~100mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
1 x Efest Slim K2 Charger
1 x Micro USB Cable
This product comes with a 2 year warranty. This does not include accidental damage or misuse of the product.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WITH A PLUG OR USB WALL SOCKET THAT OUTPUTS OVER 2AMP.
Important Battery Safety
iVapour are committed to our customers safety and highly recommend reading the following safety advice before using ANY rechargable battery.
1. NEVER use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it. If the wrong type of plug has been used then we are unable to provide a replacement should the device fail at any stage.
2. NEVER leave ANY rechargable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never leave in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.