Genuine Efest Purple Li-Mn IMR 18500 3.7v 1000mAh High Drain Battery.
Max discharge current: 15A
High drain batteries have less drop-off, and safer battery chemistry. Safe chemistry means no risk of venting with flame or explosion.
PCB (protection) is not required for Li-Mn cells.
Dimensions: 18mm x 50mm
Nominal/Cutoff Voltage: 4.2v/2.75v
Nominal Capacity: 1000mAh
With high drain cells, they sacrific capacity; IMRs ouput cleaner current across the entire discharge cycle, unlike Li-ions.
You can use the standard 3.7v dual battery charger to charge high drain batteries.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
- Fully charge before first use.
- Never short (connect the positive and negative end).
- Keep in suitable non-conducting container.
- Never store batteries with other metal objects as these may cause shorts.
- Never transport batteries loose in the same pocket as keys, coins and other metal objects.
- Never leave batteries charging unattended or overnight.