Innokin - Z-Biip Refillable Pod Kit
The Innokin/Platform Z-Biip is a collaboration between Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis and Innokin.
The Biip can be considered many things:
- A Replaceable Coil Pod System
- An All-In-One System
- An excellent Starter Kit
- Easy to use and satisfying
The Biip is compatible with the entire Z-Coil (Zenith / Zlide) line making it desirable for vapers who have come to love the Zenith tank.
There is also audible system option, which is unique on this product, allowing the user to not only see status information, but also hear it (if desired).
The main features of the Biip include:
- TPD compliant 2ml pods
- A 1500mAh internal battery, the largest in the industry for an AIO
- A switch to turn the audible system on and off
- Adjustable airflow controller
- An easy to activate side firing switch… just grab, squeeze, vape & enjoy
- Audible indicators for pod attachment, battery levels, and charge completion
- Easy and clean coil replacement similar to that of the Zenith
- Easy top fill twist design that does not require the pod to be removed
- Handsome, classy, and smart design
- Round mouthpiece making it comfortable to use the Biip at any angle
- Silicon sealed liquid port to prevent leaking from the top cap
- Three power settings to match the Z-Coil being used (Red-16W Green-14W Blue-11W)
- Visual indicators for power and battery levels
The package includes:
- 1x Innokin Platform Z-Biip MOD
- 1x Innokin Platform Z-Biip Tank (PLEX3D 0.48ohm Coil (13-16w) installed)
- 1x Spare 1.6ohm Coil (10-14w)
- 1x 15ml e-liquid Bottle
- 1x Spare O-Ring Set
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Packet (Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Warning Booklet, Battery Warning Card)
The Innokin Z-Biip comes with 3 months warranty.
NOTE: Battery Safety
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Always charge in/ on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave batteries charging unattended or overnight.
Do not charge on carpets, couches, near curtains or other flammable items.
Please be sure to use the correct specification charger with the correct device/ battery.
Failure to use the correct specification charger could result in damaging the battery and/or explosion or fire.
Never continue to use an e-cigarette if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery gets hot to the touch, orif it begins smelling: DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE. Let it cool down (1 hour) in a safe environment (outside preferably), and dispose of correctly, or make arrangements to return, if still under warranty.
If your e-cigarette or device begins activating itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser anymore from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
iVapour Limited are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.