Innokin CoolFire Mini Kit with Zenith D22 TankThe CoolFire Mini mod is paired with the Zenith D22 tank is smart and compact, with decent 1300mAh battery capacity.
- Adjustable 6 – 40 Watt Vaporizer
- Easy to Use with great buttons and bright OLED screen.
- Amazing flavors with the Zenith tank and entire range of Z-Coils.
- High Quality 510 connection for 22mm Tanks.
- Compact 1300mAh internal battery.
- 1 Amp micro USB charge with safety protections.
For shipping outside the UK, a tracked shipping option must be selected to complete transaction.
CoolFire Mini Device Specs
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V-7.5V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-40W
- Battery: 1300mAh
- Micro USB Charging
- Low Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- 22mm diameter
- Twist-to-fill top cap
- Prevent flooding and gurgling when filling (Chimney design, automatically shut off the liquid feed-hole when filling)
- Precision adjustable airflow
- Great Flavour & Long Lasting Coils
- Mess-free coil head swapping
- 510 connection for cross compatibility
- 1 x CoolFire Mini device
- 1 x Zlide tank
- 1 x 1.6Ω Z-coil head (installed)
- 1 x 0.5Ω coil head (spare)
- 1 x spare drip tip
- 1 x spare o-rings pack
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
Some tips for the Zenith tank:
NOTE: Battery Safety
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Never continue to use an e-cigarette if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery gets hot to the touch, orif it begins smelling: DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE. Let it cool down (1 hour) in a safe environment (outside preferably), and dispose of correctly, or make arrangements to return, if still under warranty.
If your e-cigarette or device begins activating itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser anymore from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
iVapour Limited are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.