Innokin | GOZEE Kit | 60W | 2100mAh | 2ml GO-Z PCTG Tank
- Large 2100mAh Internal Battery
- Up to 60W Adjustable Power
- Compatible with all Zenith / Zlide / Z Coils
- Light and compact design
- Easy top fill
- Size: 35.73 x 27.02 x 75.15mm (Without Tank)
- Size: 35.73 x 27.02 x 119.45mm (With Tank)
- Internal Battery: 2100mAh 3.7V / 7.77Wh
- Minimum / Maximum Wattage: 6 - 60W
- Minimum / Maximum Voltage: 1.0 - 7.5V
- Temperature Control: No
- Cut-Off Time: 3-18s Adjustable
- Thread: 510
- Max Output Current: 17.5A
- Resistance Range: 0.2 - 3.5 Ohm
- Body Material: PC & ABS
- Thread Material: Stainless Steel
- Connection Type: Spring Loaded
- Charging Current: 2A
- Battery Charge Indicator: => 60% Green / 20-60% Yellow / 0-20% Red
- GOZEE Mod
- GO-Z TANK (0.8 Ohm Coil Pre-Installed)
- 1.6 Ohm Coil
- USB-C Charging Cable
- User Manual
Some tips for the Go-Z tank:
For shipping outside the UK, a tracked shipping option must be selected to complete transaction.
NOTE: Battery Safety
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Never continue to use an e-cigarette if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery gets hot to the touch, orif it begins smelling: DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE. Let it cool down (1 hour) in a safe environment (outside preferably), and dispose of correctly, or make arrangements to return, if still under warranty.
If your e-cigarette or device begins activating itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser anymore from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
Read the information found at: Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, charge properly, and dispose of properly.
iVapour Limited are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.